Foundation for the Future Campaign
Spring 2021 Campaign Announcements
Thanks to the generous giving of German Club alumni, family, and friends, we are now approaching our minimum goal of $2.0 million for the Foundation for the Future Endowment Campaign. In the final sprint during the last year of the campaign and heading towards the 130th Anniversary of the German Club in April of 2022, we are optimistic that we can significantly eclipse the goal.
To help us exceed our goal, we have been challenged by two generous alumni. One alumnus is offering to match $1 for every $2 donated from now until the end of the campaign in April 2022. He has capped his match at $150,000 with $300,000 from others. Separately, another generous alumnus is offering to match $1 for $1 donated up to $50,000. These challenges could help us raise $650,000.
Let’s meet these challenges!
As a reminder, you can make your gift permanent by contributing a total of $2500 during the campaign. Read more on the Paver Program page of this website.
How can I give?
- 5 for 5. Small gifts add up to make a big difference! Consider pledging a $5 minimum monthly gift for 5 years to help increase our giving rate.
- Legacy Gifts. Make your legacy and leave a profound and lasting impact on the future of the German Club. To learn more about your options, contact the Executive Director.
- Donate online through the Virginia Tech Foundation.
- Give through this website at the “Donate” button above.
- Send a check to the German Club Alumni Foundation, either electronically through your bank or via USPS.
- Make a matching gift to the German Club Alumni Foundation though your employer.
- The GCAF is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, meaning all gifts are tax deductible.
- Donors can receive discounted season football parking passes at the Manor based on the previous year donation amount.
- Make your gifts through the Virginia Tech Foundation to earn credit from both Virginia Tech and the GCAF.
Have a question?
Contact Tommy Yambrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting the form below.