Foundation for the Future Campaign
Summer 2022 Campaign Announcements
Thanks to the generous giving of German Club alumni, family, and friends, we exceeded our minimum goal of $2.0 million for the Foundation for the Future Endowment Campaign. The campaign officially concluded on June 30, 2022, and we grossed $3.6 million in donations and pledges with nearly $2.3 million in actual donations received. Nearly 30% of German Club alumni donated during the campaign, resulting in an endowment increase of nearly 80% and a guaranteed income increase from our endowment of almost 50%.
We celebrate the success of the Foundation for the Future Campaign and its conclusion. However, the need to raise funds annually to support the operations of the GCAF does not end. With an increased endowment, we have reduced the burden on annual giving to fund GCAF operations, but we have not eliminated it.
How can I give?
- 5 for 5. Small gifts add up to make a big difference! Consider pledging a $5 minimum monthly gift for 5 years to help increase our giving rate.
- Legacy Gifts. Make your legacy and leave a profound and lasting impact on the future of the German Club. To learn more about your options, contact the Executive Director.
- Donate online through the Virginia Tech Foundation.
- Give through this website at the “Donate” button above.
- Send a check to the German Club Alumni Foundation, either electronically through your bank or via USPS.
- Make a matching gift to the German Club Alumni Foundation though your employer.
- The GCAF is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, meaning all gifts are tax deductible.
- Donors can receive discounted season football parking passes at the Manor based on the previous fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) donation amount.
- Make your gifts through the Virginia Tech Foundation to earn credit from both Virginia Tech and the GCAF.
Have a question?
Contact Tommy Yambrick at email@example.com or by submitting the form below.